Are You Looking For an Ultimate Allergy-Free Water-Based Lubricant?
Today, a lubricant is an essential element of a sexual intercourse. Thus, it is better to be sure that the substance you are applying to the gentlest area is of the finest quality.
What Are the Best Allergy Free Water-Based Lubes for a Stunning Sex Experience?
Personal lubrication is an essential element of any sexual experience with or without a partner. There are times when natural lubrication is simply not enough to have a good sex. Also, sometimes men like to masturbate when lubrication is essential.
Male masturbators, in fact, are essentially worthless without decent lubrication. It is important to know that the quality of the lubricant you are going to use is of the highest quality because it will be applied to the most sensitive part of your body.
Types of Lubricants
There are 3 types of lubricants available in the market today. They are mostly based on the following ingredients:
Water-based lubricants should be your first choice for two reasons. First of all, they don’t cause any allergic reactions (and, frankly, who does want to have a rash there?). And second of all, they work better when you use masturbators.
Most male masturbators are made of silicone, plastic, and rubber in order to give you sensations you would normally feel when having sex with a woman. Thus, water-based lubricants are best when using masturbators. On the contrary, lubricants that contain oil or silicone may cause undesired reactions when using masturbators.
This is a list of water-based lubricants you can find on Amazon:
- Passion Lubes. These lubricants are smooth and can be easily removed. Their price is from $15 to $20. The rating on Amazon is 4.1.
- Liquid Silk. The name speaks for itself. The lube has a rather silky feel and can even moisture your skin. Prices vary from $20 to $30. The rating on Amazon is 4.5.
- Tenga Hole Lotion. The lube is fine, but the packaging is awful. The Amazon rate is as low as 3.8. The prices go from $10 to $15.
- Astroglide. A rather interesting pH adjusted formula makes this lube stand out. The Amazon rate is 4.5. The price ranges from $15 to 20.
- I-D Glide. This lube is really smooth. It’s recommended by doctors. The Amazon rate is 4.6. The price is around $20–30 per bottle.
- Gun Oil H3O. This lube is not only water-based but also contains Aloe Vera extract as well as Guarana and Ginseng elements, which only beneficial for a great sexual stimulation. The price goes as high as $30 per piece. However, the rate on Amazon is only 3.8.
All of these lubricants are water-based and fairly safe to use, especially with male masturbators. You don’t need to deal with silicone or oil stains any longer. The lubes are easily removed from all the surfaces.
Keep in mind that these lubes vary in consistency and you might want to try several of them in order to find the best one for yourself. In the end, you will definitely find the best lube for your masturbator.