Looking For The Ultimate Allergy Free Water Based Lubricant?
A lubricant is an essential element of a sexual intercourse today. Thus it is better to be sure that the substance you are applying to the most gentle of areas is if fine quality.
What Are The Best Allergy Free Water Based Lubes For A Stunning Sexy Time?
Personal lubrication is an essential element of any sexual experience with or without a partner. There are times where the forces of nature herself are simply not enough. And there are times when a man is left with himself, meaning a decent lube is as essential as air.
Male masturbators, in fact, are essentially worthless without decent lubrication. But if we are talking about a gel or a liquid that’s going to interact with some of your most intimate parts – it is essential to mention how important quality is here.
What are the types of lubricants available?
Essentially there are 3 types of possible lubrication. Materials that are used in development of these rather personal products are mostly based on:
Water-based substances should be your go-to choice for two reasons. They don’t tend to cause allergic reactions as often (and, frankly, who wants a rash there?) and they simply interact with masturbators better.
Most male masturbators are built from silicone, plastic and rubber elements for the sake of the feeling like “real flesh”. And if a water-based solution works out just fine here, oil or silicone based lubricants may cause undesired reactions with the device.
The Guide to lubes
This is a fine list of water based lubricants that can be found on Amazon for your comfort:
- Passion Lubes. These are the lubricants that are essentially easy to clean up and feel rather smooth. Their price tags vary between $15 to $20 and the Amazon rating is 4.1.
- Liquid Silk. The name speaks for itself. The lube has a rather silky feel and it even moistures your skin. Prices vary from $20 to $30 and the Amazon rate is 4.5.
- Tenga Hole Lotion. The lube is fine but the packaging is awful. Amazon rate is as low as 3.8 and the prices go from $10 to $15.
- Astroglide. A rather interesting pH adjusted formula makes this lube stand out. Rate: 4.5. Price – $15-20.
- I-D Glide. This bad boy is really gentle. And it’s recommended by doctors. Amazon rate is 4.6. The price tag is around $20-30 per bottle.
- Gun Oil H3O. Gun Oil is not only water based but it also contains Aloe Vera extract as well as Guarana and Ginserg elements. All of that is added for additional sexual stimulation. The price goes as high as $30 per piece. The rate on Amazon is not as impressive – 3.8.
All of these lubricants are essentially water based and they are fairly safe in use, especially of pared with a male masturbator. You won’t be dealing with silicone or oil stains any longer. And the lubes are easily cleaned or removed from all types of surfaces.
Do note that these lubes vary in consistency and you might want to play around with several of them in order to find your ultimate sweet spot choice. All in all, after using these you will be certain to find the best lube for your favorite masturbator!